Registered Clinical Counsellors / Therapists:
Our team of experienced therapists has obtained counselling training at the masters level and all therapists are Registered Clinical Counsellors of British Columbia. Our therapists provide a wide range of professional counselling services for individuals, families, couples as wells as children & teenagers. We also offer counselling services in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin 廣東話及國語/普通話).
Our credentials and clinical memberships include:
- BC Registered Clinical Counsellors (BC Association Clinical Counsellors)
- Registered Marriage & Family Therapist (American Association of Marriage & Family Therapy)
- Registered Play Therapist (Association of Play Therapy)
- Certified Play Therapist (Canadian Child Association for Play Therapy)
Our therapists are trained in different clinical areas. Depending on the areas of clinical focus, together, our therapists have received the following training:
- Gottman Couple Therapy
- Emotional Focused Couple Therapy
- Satir Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Child Sexual Abuse Intervention for Adult & Children Survivors
- Drug & Alcohol Issues
- Play Therapy
- Mental Health Related Training
We will occasionally have associate therapists workings with us from time to time. These therapists are typically completing their masters level education and their work with us is a part of their training process. Every associate therapist receives supervision on-site from one of our registered counsellors. If finances are an issue for you, our associate therapists are an affordable option for you to receive proper care for your needs at a significantly reduced fee.
We provide counselling services in the Vancouver area. Our counselling services include Individual Counselling, Couples & Family Counselling, Play Therapy, Filial Therapy, Child Behavior Consultation and Support, and Counselling for Adolescence. Should you need to discuss with one of our therapists for consultation, please Contact Us for more information.